Prom season is here. Girls are shopping for dresses and boys are renting tuxedos. Plans are underway for the big night. You're sure to have fun at your highschool prom and hear a few familiar songs. Here are 10 songs that are certain to be on playlist.
Swedish House Mafia: Don't You Worry Child
Justin Timberlake: Suit & Tie
One Republic: Counting Stars
Pitbull with Christina Aguilera: Feel This Moment
AVICII: Wake Me Up
Pitbull with Kesha: Timber
American Authors: Best Day of My Life
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: Can't Hold Us
Prom. So what's the big deal? Is all the fuss really worth it? In a word, YES! There aren't dozens of movies made lamenting missing prom because no one cares. While there are many excuses you can use to justify not going, here are a few reasons we believe you should attend.
1. Great reason to buy an expensive dress: Most girls only get to splurge on a fancy dress for their wedding. Unless you attend paegents, prom is a great reason to buy an amazing dress.
2. Formal pictures: When was the last time you had a formal portrait made (not in pajamas with Santa)? You'll be dressed to kill and surrounded by friends. Embrace your inner super model and get out there.
3. The last formal dance: Unless you are in a sorority, the prom will be your last chance to attend a formal dance. If you do attend a sorority, prom will be good practice for the dances to come.
4. You will miss out: Everyone will be talking about what happened Monday morning. You won't know who danced with whom or who won best dressed if you don't attend.
5. Regret not going: You will always regret not going. Face it - hundreds of movies are based on the regret of missing prom. Do you want to be able to identify with all of them?
6. Lenient parents: This will be the one night your parent's extend your curfew and let you bend the rules. Enjoy staying out a little later with your friends.
7. Your boyfriend will be dressed up: Have you ever seen your boyfriend all decked out with his hair cut, clean shaven and in a a tuxedo? You won't regret this rare opportunity.
8. The memories: You will have memories of prom to last the rest of your life. Good, bad or ugly you won't regret the stories you collect while attending your prom.
Prom Season 2014 is here! You've asked the girl, planned dinner and secured transportation. Now what about your tuxedo? Mr Burch offers hundreds of different colors and styles of suits and tuxedos. Come see us and let us help you find the perfect fit for the right price for your big event.
Print the coupon below and save $50 on your tuxedo rental for prom.
- Decide early – that way if you need to reserve a vehicle, you have some options.
- Make sure everyone is on board with the decision
- Get pictures – you will treasure them later in life
- If you drive, put down the phone and put 100% concentration into driving – you owe it to yourself and fellow motorists
- Party responsibly
- Have no fear: Do not be afraid to be an individual. Wear a boutonniere because you want to.
- Size Matters: If you’re a small man, wear small flowers. If you’re a large man, consider something that is more befitting your size.
- Ladies First: A boutonniere is a single flower or a small collection of tiny blooms; never wear something unwieldy.